Book your visit to Waddesdon
Our Grounds are open for outdoor visits.
Open: Wednesday - Sunday, 10am-5pm
You'll need to book a time slot and parking tickets before you come to help us manage visitor numbers on site.
Until 11 April
No shuttle buses will operate. Free Blue Badge will be at the top of the hill, please select this along with Grounds admissions. There are limited spaces in this car park.
You may book a 'click and collect' Easter trail after selecting your Grounds admission.
From 14 April
Shuttle bus tickets should be bought along with Grounds admissions.
Free Blue Badge parking will be in the main car park and free tickets for shuttle buses are available for Blue Badge holders.
Most visitors will continue to walk to the Manor along a wood chip path (20-25 minutes, with a steep uphill section).
Premium Parking at the top of the hill, £15 per car, can be booked with Grounds admission
Please check the latest Government guidance on national lockdown restrictions here.
For Waddesdon's roadmap to reopening check HERE
- Waddesdon is open as an outdoor-only attraction in line with Government guidance; we hope to reopen the house in late May
- Takeaway food and drinks are available
- The Woodland Playground is open
- Tickets are for an hour-long time slot to enter the Grounds; once here you may stay until we close at 5pm
- Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket
- National Trust members and others booking concession tickets must bring a valid membership card to show when tickets are scanned
- Those wanting to purchase National Trust membership, please ask on arrival and you will be refunded that day's admission ticket price (after 14 April)
Please make a note of your booking order reference number at the bottom of the confirmation page.