Book your visit to Waddesdon
Our Grounds are open to give you an opportunity for exercise in the fresh air.
Open: Wednesday - Sunday, 10am - 4pm
You'll need to book a time slot before you come to help us stagger admissions.
This is an outdoor experience and includes a 20-25 minute walk to the manor, with a steep uphill section. Our shuttle buses will not be running, but there are a limited number of spaces for Premium Parking (£15 per car) and free Blue Badge parking at the top of the hill. Please order tickets for these with your Grounds admission.
Please check the latest Government guidance on local restrictions here
• Waddesdon is open as an outdoor public garden for exercise and fresh air
• Please limit travel to within your local area
• You may exercise here on your own, with members of your household/bubble or with one person from another household
• You will have an hour-long time slot to enter the Grounds; once here you may stay until we close the gates at 4pm
• Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket
• National Trust members and other concession members must bring a valid membership card to show when tickets are scanned
Please make a note of your booking order reference number at the bottom of the confirmation page.