STEP 1: Please select a date - Book Grounds Admission - every visitor must book a day and time for Grounds Admission. If booking to visit the House or Afternoon Tea, please select a Grounds arrival time at least 30 minutes earlier than your timed House or Tea booking.
STEP 2: Select parking, shuttle buses or walking to the Manor (20-25 minute walk along a wood chip path with a steep uphill section, which may not suitable for pushchairs or buggies).
STEP 3: House, Exhibitions, Events and Afternoon Teas
Select from the options available on the date of your visit. Options will appear in buttons that look like this:
Members of the National Trust, Historic Houses, RHS, Art Fund (and local residents) with a valid membership card have free admission, please select the correct Concession ticket type and book your arrival time. The on-site ticket office is not open.
Blue Badge parking is now in the main car park and free bus tickets for users/companions should be booked
You will receive a confirmation email with your tickets within an hour. Please check your spam/junk inbox if you don’t receive them, and use SeeTickets customer service website to download them if necessary https://waddesdon.seetickets.com/customerservice
During your visit:
- Please do not visit if you or a member of your household, has been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or has symptoms
- Every member of your party over 16 years of age will be asked to scan the NHS Test & Trace QR code on arrival. Please make sure you have downloaded the NHS App
- If you do not have a smartphone you will be asked to leave your contact details with the front of house team
- Please bring and use hand sanitiser, and wash your hands frequently during your visit
- Please bring a face covering and use it in all indoor areas including buses, shops, the house, gallery, food outlets and toilets
- Please keep maintain 2m distance from other visitors wherever possible
For any queries regarding your booking see TICKET INFORMATION or contact us by visiting the Customer Service web page.
Your contact information will be retained in accordance with the UK Government COVID-19 guidance. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Trace if required. Further information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works