The grounds are open for you to enjoy
Tickets & Prices
All Grounds visits and parking tickets must be booked in advance, including for National Trust, Art Fund and RHS members, toddlers and infants under 5 years of age, and Local Resident's Pass holders. Your visit will be slightly different to usual with social distancing measures put in place.
Tickets are selling out quickly and are released each Friday at 9am for the following Wednesday-Sunday.
When booking, please select your time of arrival using the hourly slot options. This is to ensure we spread the arrival of visitors throughout the day. You may arrive up to an hour after your allotted arrival time, and you are welcome to stay until the Grounds close at 5pm.
Please read this important information about new arrangements for visiting
- All Grounds tickets must be pre-booked online for all National Trust and paying visitors
- We are limiting the number of visitors each day to allow for social distancing
- There is a maximum capacity of Grounds tickets available each day, and therefore we are likely to be sold out prior to arrival
Parking and arrival
- When booking please select Grounds Admission and a Parking option.
- If you do not need parking, because you are walking or cycling to Waddesdon, you may skip the parking options by clicking 'continue'
- A limited number of Premium Parking spaces are available in the private car park within the gardens at the top of the hill
- Premium Parking spaces must be pre-booked and paid for, prior to arrival
- Charges for Premium Parking are per car, and also apply to National Trust members
- If you're able to, please bring hand sanitiser with you
- If possible, please download a map of the gardens in advance
During your visit
- No shuttle buses are operating
- Visitors who are parking in the free standard visitor car park should come prepared for a 20 minute walk on a woodchip path to the gardens, and there is one steep section
- The Treaterie in the Stables Courtyard and the Coffee Bar by the Manor are serving take away food and drinks and the wine and gift shop is now open, accepting contactless payments only
- The exhibition 'Nick Knight: Roses from my Garden' is now open at the Stables, free with grounds entry
- Until government guidelines are updated; the House, Manor Restaurant, Stables Café and Wine Cellars are closed
- Please keep to the government-advised two metre distance from other visitors
- Please follow the current government advice on interacting with people outside of your household
- Please follow directional signs where indicated, and avoid touching the bird cages at the Aviary
For more information about Waddesdon, see www.waddesdon.org.uk/planning-your-visit/